Clavin Fernandes is a Technical Consultant at Rapid Circle and Support Manager for Muhimbi Ltd - Home of the PDF Converter for SharePoint / Office 365/ Power Platform.
He supports over 1000 high level enterprise customers with all kind of challenges related to PDF Conversion in combination with SharePoint On-Premise Office 365, Azure, Nintex workflow, K2 and Power Platform mostly no code solution and Empowering SharePoint and Business Users.
He likes to stay up to date and in recent years has focused a lot on Microsoft Power Automate (Flow) and Power Apps.
Clavin loves to share his knowledge on his personal blog (https://clavinfernandes.wordpress.com/) where he shares his knowledge in the hopes that it will help other Power Users.
• Form Mode (View/Edit/Display)
• Common functions collect, ForAll, Patch etc.
• Calling Power Automate from Power Apps
In this workshop we will Empower Business Users and help them Serialize Media Controls in Power Apps by using the JSON Serializer function.
Benefits of Attending this workshop:
1. Understanding JSON functions in Power Apps.
2. Serializing data from Media Controls (Camera, Microphone, Attachment, Pen Input etc.).
3. Saving Media Controls to various Data Sources (HTML, PDF, Audio, Image etc.).
4. Real life examples of using JSON functions.
In this session, we will start with the basics of Azure Cognitive Services. Next, we will explore what they are and what they can do for you. Finally, we will set the platform on how to utilize the Azure Cognitive Services from a Business User perspective and solve complex real world problems with no code solutions like Power Platform.
Benefits of attending this session:
1. An Overview of Azure Cognitive Services.
2. Working with Azure Cognitive Services.
3. Implementing Azure Cognitive Services in Power Platform.
4. Actual Business Use cases and Demos.
Microsoft teams is said to be the next big thing which brings together people and lets them communicate and collaborate.
In this session, we will enhance the capabilities of Microsoft Teams using Power Platform and replace traditional business processes with smart automation.
•We will cover the Microsoft Teams Actions, Triggers in Power Automate.
•Document Approval in SharePoint by using Adaptive Card in Microsoft Teams.
•Export Chats from Microsoft Teams Channels using Power Automate.
In this session we will leverage the power of JSON Functions and exchange complex data from Power Apps to Power Automate. We will pass data from the camera control (photo), Pen Input(ink control), export an entire Power Apps gallery to Power Automate enrich it with HTML and convert it to PDF.
Benefits of Attending this Session:
1. Create a Power Apps form with complex controls.
2. Understanding JSON Functions.
3. PDF Convert, Merge and Watermark files using Power Apps and Power Automate.