I have hands on experience on different Microsoft Technologies – Power Platforms (Power BI, Microsoft Flow and PowerApps). Apart from Power Platforms, I worked on SharePoint Online and different Office 365 components like MS Teams. I also worked on MS BI (SSAS, SSRS and SSIS). Currently, my main focus is only in Power Platform, where I’m focusing more on Power BI, PowerApps and MS Flow. I always keep eye on new features launched in the Power Platform to serve my client better.
Power BI – Specifically within the Power BI, I have hands on experience to handle 15+ Power BI initiative for different clients. I have explored almost every element of Power BI like – Report Development, Visualization, Custom Visual Development, ETL Tool Development, Power BI Embedded, Power BI Report Server, PBIRS Migration and DAX Preparation.
PowerApps – I worked with Canvas App development in PowerApps, where we have consumed data from SQL and SharePoint. The App has Form development, Custom Grid development and Automation functionality by triggering Actions from the MS Flow.
MS Flow – Based on client’s requirement, I have developed the MS Flow as a part of Automation from PowerApps and SharePoint Online
MS BI – For So many initiatives, I build SSIS packages to migrate the data. I also have hands on experience to build SSAS cube from the data warehouse.
I am constantly three times C# Corner MVP. I have written around 100+ Articles and 15+ Blogs on Power BI, PowerApps, MS Flow and SharePoint. Visit my C# Corner Profile -
I am Active and Passionate YouTuber having 225 videos covering different Office 365 content, Power BI Tips and Tricks, SharePoint informative videos and much more. I always believe in “Sharing is Caring” and whatever I learn during my professional career, I love to share with the audience, so that they can learn the same thing easily. Visit my YouTube Profile - https://www.youtube.com/user/dhruvin953798
During this session, we will cover two concepts of Power Platform AI Builder.
Form Processing AI Builder
- What is Form Processing AI Model?
- Tain Forms using AI Builder
- Publish and Test Trained Model
- Build Power Apps which scans the Form and Detect Fields Automatically
Receipt Processing using AI Builder
- Overview of Receipt Processing in AI Builder
- Build a PowerApps which scans receipt and stores the detected information to SharePoint lists.
The session covers the following information:
- What is SharePoint Spaces?
- Characteristics of SharePoint Spaces
- Real-Life Examples where SharePoint Spaces can be used
- System and Device Requirements for SharePoint Spaces
- Overview of all OOTB web parts for SharePoint Spaces
- Adding 360° Image, 360°videos in SharePoint Space
- Add 3D Objects to SharePoint Space for the next level of learning
- Add 360° virtual tour for your organization
- Prepare 360° Organizational chart to SharePoint Space for next level of Onboarding Process
Power Apps and SharePoint - better together
• SharePoint List Form Customization
• Develop Independent Canvas App for SharePoint Forms
• SharePoint integration with Patch function
• SharePoint complex columns like lookup, person and group
During this session, I'm going to talk about two different components of Power Apps AI Builder.
1. Form Processing Using AI Builder
2. Category Classification Using AI Builder
- During the first part of this session, we will upload sample PDF documents to our Form Processing AI Model. Once Form is uploaded, we will Analyze the Form Processing Model. That will detect Key-Value Pairs of the fields from uploaded Sample documents. Once fields are detected we need to verify and add to our Form Processor model to Power Apps and at last, PowerApps will store the information to the SharePoint list.
During the session, we will take an example of one of the Hospital's feedback data and perform category Classification using AI Builder.
We will train our AI model and Publish the model and use the model in Power Apps to detect the Category from the received feedback.
So, we will use the Category Classification AI model with Power Automate inside the Power Apps.
During this session, I'm going to cover two important components of Power Apps AI Builder - Entity Extraction and Category Classification.
A. Entity Extraction Using AI Builder
Entity Extraction AI model available in two forms – OOTB Entity Extraction AI Model and Custom Entity Extraction AI Model.
During this session we will be discussing the Custom Entity Extraction AI Model.
We will cover following points:
1. Get Started with Custom Entity Extraction AI Model using AI Builder
2. Build, Train and Publish Entity Extraction AI Model with Custom Entities
3. Consume Entity Extraction AI Model to Power Apps using Power Automate
B. Category Classification Using AI Builder
Power Platform AI builder provides a facility to perform Category Classification and allows us to define the Tags. Based on the Tags, this will detect the appropriate classified tag from our model.
We can Perform different things with the Category Classification.
1. Sentiment Analysis
2. Spam Detection
3. Customer request routing
I have divided this entire session into the following parts.
1. Introduction to Text Classification AI Model and Prerequisites to Build a Model
2. Import Raw Data to Common Data Service
3. Get Started to Build Text Classification AI Model
4. Train and Publish your Text Classification Model and Perform Testing
5. Consume Text Classification AI Model to Power Apps
6. Perform Sentiment Analysis using Text Classification AI Model
During this session, we will get started with What is Power Virtual Agents and How we can get started with. Then we will talk about basic terms - Topics and Entities in Power Virtual Agents. After that we will build one chat bot step by step and after that we will connect our Power Virtual Agents chat bot with Power Automate for an approval process. Once our Chat Bot is developed, we will check the steps for publishing a chatbot and deploy our chat bot to MS Teams and any third party custom application.
In this session, we will talk about two different features of Power Apps AI Builder.
1. Text Classification
Power Platform AI builder provides a facility to perform Text Classification and allows us to define the Tags. Based on the Tags, this will detect the appropriate classified tag from our model.
We can Perform different things with the Text Classification.
1. Sentiment Analysis
2. Spam Detection
3. Customer request routing
During session, we will take an example of One of the Hospital's feedback data and perform Text Classification using AI Builder.
After that, whenever the new feedback received to our model, we can predict its sentiment based on on the classified data.
With Power Apps AI Builder, we can predict the data based on the historical data. Let's say for an example,let's consider the example for Cinema database, wherein we have the historical data by day to day if a person is going to watch a movie or not.
Based on that we can predict the possibility of watching the movie for the upcoming future dates.
8 Sep - 11 Nov 2021
Iselin, New Jersey, United States
16 Jan 2021
18 Dec 2020
11 Dec 2020
4 Dec 2020
Binary Republik Webinar - Power of AI in Power Apps
The session is focused on Real-life use cases and scenarios. The session is more focused for Business users. We have covered how we can automate the tasks with AI for any organization. Our subject matter expert explained this with the help of real-life examples and demos.
We have covered the following things throughout the webinar.
What is AI?
Overview of AI Builder
Custom Models Vs Prebuilt Models in AI Builder
Real Life Use Case and Samples for Object Detection AI Model
Real Life Use Case and Samples for Form Processing AI Model
Real Life Use Case and Samples for Prediction AI Model
Real Life Use Case and Samples for Category Classification AI Model
Real Life Use Case and Samples for Entity Extraction AI Model
28 Aug 2020
30 Jul - 3 Sep 2020
14 Jul - 15 Jul 2020
19 Jun 2020
8 May 2020
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
14 Feb 2020