Robert Wetting

Information & Communications Technology

Office 365 SharePoint SharePoint Online Office 365 SharePoint Productivity Office 365 Office 365 Governance Microsoft Teams SharePoint user adoption Change Management Digital Workplace Digital Transformation Microsoft 365 Microsoft Microsoft Office365

Leeuwarden, Friesland, Netherlands

10 Non technical pitfalls that will make your Microsoft 365 implementation fail

As Microsoft itself often says, only 30 percent of a Microsoft 365 implementation is about technology. The remaining 70 percent is about people.
About the employees and the processes they carry out. When discussing failed Microsoft 365 projects, we often talk about technical reasons.
However, there are many non-technical reasons why a Microsoft 365 project ultimately fails.
In this presentation, I will show you 10 pitfalls that will cause your Microsoft 365 project to fail without any technology involved.


Robert Wetting

CEO and consultant Onz365

Robert is a Microsoft 365 Adoption consultant, Functional business consultant and the founder of Onz365. I help clients to get most out of their Microsoft 365. To fully use the possibilities of the Microsoft 365 platform, user adoption is the key to success. 20% of an implementation is technical, 80% is about changing organizational culture and working methods. Robert helps companies to successfully adopt Microsoft 365, with unconventional methods based on the Prosci ADKAR model.

He recentlys worked on projects for the The Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management, Province of Fryslân, Province of Flevoland, Municipality of Almere, Municipality of The Hague, NHL Stenden University of Applies Sciences and Groningen Seaports. 

Robert's full speaker profile