Live Events Revisited - Supercharge Your Webinars
Over the last year, we've seen an explosion in the use of Teams Live Events, as people have adapted to remote work, and looked for new ways of using technology to carry on their business.
However, throughout the last year, Microsoft have continued to release changes to the Teams platform which means that there are new options to consider when planning events, as well as additional features and capabilities for live events themselves. This raises questions around whether live events are the right option anymore, along with what your other options are.
During this session, we will:
- Review and compare capabilities for live events, meetings with hard mute and the new webinar type meeting
- Planning for large (up to 1000 attendees) Teams meetings
- Run through which of the options would work best in a variety of different scenarios and use-cases, along with why I'd recommend it
- Look at options for using OBS with meetings and live events to level up your output
- Review the new presenter features within Teams
- Look at the capabilities included in the Teams pro service plan, as well as the Advanced Communications license SKU
- Key considerations for planning your webinar / live event
- Lessons learned
Technologies / features we will look at:
Teams live events
Global Modern Work Data, Apps & Workflow Practice Lead, Executive
Nottingham, United KingdomView Speaker Profile