Scaling Up Low Code (all but technology)
This session will be about scaling LowCode solutions. I'll tell you:
- is there any adoption framework?
- which persons roles and specializations should be in a team? Should all be consultants?
- is it possible to deliver low code projects with software developers? How many programmers do you need for LowCode project?
- how to build adoption on customer side? Should you focus on project delivery or more on educating?
- how to educate customers? Should you focus on knowledge sharing, or implementation yourself?
- How much of agile vs waterfall approach should has LowCode project?
After my session you will receive simple bullet-point list to follow.
Tech Entrepreneur, Generalist, Do'er || IT Expert (Low-Code, No-Code) || Academic Lecturer || Combine business and ideas with people
Warsaw, PolandView Speaker Profile