"I'm in fileshare hell - how do I get out?"
Many organisations are still running legacy file shares, with huge amounts of dark data sitting on on-premises infrastructure that at some point will reach its end of life.
We frequently talk to customers facing this very challenge - usually with a few different reasons for wanting to address their own file share hell. Reasons can include cost savings, having to move out of a datacentre (due to end of contract for example), infrastructure end of life or security / compliance concerns.
We are often asked how to approach getting people out of this nightmare, and in this session, we plan to share some of our findings and recommendations with you.
In this session, we will:
• Take you through the options for migrating your data
• Help you understand the business case for moving data to M365, and where Azure Files can fit into this
• The benefits of moving content into SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
• How you approach the challenge of understanding your data and planning the migration
• Key lessons learned
Technologies in this session will be
• Microsoft Teams
• SharePoint Online
• OneDrive for Business
• Azure Files
• Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance
Global Modern Work Data, Apps & Workflow Practice Lead, Executive
Nottingham, United KingdomView Speaker Profile